Thursday, October 4, 2007

Why people are leaving?

Three of my closest officemate and friend sa Manels had filed their resignation this 3rd quarter of the year alone. Nakakalungkot pero life has to go on. No one should stop them from leaving since I believe, they know whats best for them selves. Yun nga lang, for sure I will think why nagiging trend itong resignation sa amin. I kept asking, "How about me? Will I follow them?"

To be honest, I'm also thinking, of finding a greener pasture for me. My question are, is this the right time?, am I satisfied with the company am working right now?, should I follow that resigning trend right now? How about my future? Nahhhhh! Dami na tuloy akong naiisip.

Well, di naman aalis ang isang empleyado if happy sya sa employer nya. Kasi, pwedeng, sawa na sya sa work, or he/she doesn't see improvement in his/her career, salary and benefit.

Siguro, I have to evaluate my self din...

To this friends who will be leaving us, good luck guys! I know your doing what is right for you and for family. Magkikita-kita parin naman tayo eh! Bon voyage!

Joanne Villania - MTDS HR Supervisor



Tina Saniego - System Support Head



Paul Reyes - Construction Supervisor

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online