Friday, March 16, 2007

Remembering my Fr. Als's 15th Death Anniversary



Oh my papa! To me it was so wonderful....

A painful song I've learned from our Alma matter, sang when a great man left his children to join his Master. Still the song echoed in my ear, a bit with tears from all those who love Fr. Al so much, the great servant of the poor.

49 days after his death, I came to SMS to study for free. With out knowing how great this man is, i usually play beside his tomb rested in front of Doty building. Till our sisters shared us his teachings, his beliefs and love of GOD, I've realized, I was on the right path.

Before August 15, 1992, the sisters let us watch the video coverage of Fr. Wake. Everyone bares the pain of his lost, even us who didn't got the chance of an outright contact with him fell deeply sad.

As the sisters foretold us, Fr. died peacefully. He really prepared for that time when it came.

And now, it was 15 years since this great man left us but made a mark for each one of us of his legacy. To practive love for each and everyone of us.

We love you Fr. Al.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online